There are some unique things to consider when insuring Beauty Salon clients.
- Are they the salon owner or an independent contractor (booth renter)?
- Do they have employees? Are the employees part-time or full-time?
- What kinds of services do they provide? Are they hair stylists, massage therapists, nail technicians, electrologists etc…?
- What kind of equipment does the salon use?
- Do they own or rent their building?
Beauty salon clients will likely need these types of coverages to protect their business:
- Business Personal Property
General Liability Coverage
Erickson-Larsen can help! We have markets that can provide all of these coverages for your clients. We also have specialized applications to help you collect the information needed. Please contact our experienced staff at E&L for specific requirements and questions, visit our website: www.ericksonlarseninc.com.
Disclaimer: This post is intended for general information purposes only. The information contained is not intended to constitute and should not be considered legal or professional advice, nor does it represent that coverage does or does not exist for any particular claim or loss under any policy.